Saturday 8 September 2012

Recommendations on Bullion Investing


This is a post that was originally posted on my Facebook Group, Bullion Traders
However, a number of people gave me very positive reactions over it, and so I am re-posting it here, so it will not get lost in the inevitable churn of Facebook and also so I can re-link to it again later.. =)

[ begin article ]

I'd just like to note that if anyone is considering buying physical bullion, please chat me. I will not charge you any money for my recommendations on the best place to put your bullion. I do not think that such information should have to paid for. The ability for a person to retain the money that they have made in their life is in my mind a fundamental right.
Just to be completely clear, I both use and recommend bullionvault.com As a storer of physical bullion they are not an ETF and do not 'lend' out gold. In addition, they are audited every day and a public audit is released every day on the internet. They also give you a choice of three different vaults, New York, London or Zurich. I believe that having vaults in multiple countries makes bullionvault much safer than storage facilities located in just one country, since governments around the world, notably the USA have a history of confiscating the gold of their citizens.
Ultimately, the choice of where to put your money is your own, but the problem with taking advice from anyone who asks money for it is that you cannot trust that their interests are not aligned with yours, ie, that they will rip you off. I have no such agenda, I merely wish to help as many people survive the coming crash as possible and believe me, the next one is going to make the flash crash look like a small fart and _in my opinion_ the only people who will be safe are those holding _physical_ not paper precious metals. I invite any other people in the group to comment or disagree with my analysis, after all, it is only mine, but I use bullionvault myself, so I am putting my money where my mouth is, as it were. Also, I would like to formally state that I am in no way paid or even associated by bullionvault apart from holding an account there. I just happen to think their service is very good, which is why I recommend it.
There is a way by which a new client to bullionvault can nominate another person who recommended them, which will give a small bonus to both parties (I think it's about $50 of gold) if you wish to use me in your recommendation, please message me, as I am unwilling, as I said, to make people pay for information that I believe is vital, critical and could save the lives of you and those you love.
I wish all of the people in this group the best success with whatever economic endeavour they are part of, unless it involves ripping other people off, in which case I hope you go broke. =)

[ end article ]

No comments:

Post a Comment